How long have I craved for this…
A famished me was very happy with the bento box from Okayu. They even kindly changed the cucumber-filled california roll to ebi roll. Everything tasted amazing - the succulent tuna sashimi, the salad, the ebi roll with avocado and sesame seeds, vegetable gyoza, korokke, miso soup (always makes my tummy warm and happy)… will definitely return to this little place.
Can I become one of those creative types instead? I’m finding work a bit overwhelming at times. The usual work politics and all that malarkey. Plus being oncall is not fun at all. I wonder when I’ll settle into the mature old obaachan stage, not giving a rat’s behind about other people’s silly/exasperating/annoying antics.
Anyway, enough of griping about work.
Happy thoughts again:
- I have a tub of weird but kind of yummy ice cream
- The students, interns, SHOs, regs and nearly everyone in the hospital are still mistaking me for an intern/student
- My own interns are really good
- I discovered Okayu
- The old consultant who would always give the girls a Werther’s Original (he probably has a stash of them in his pocket)
- Artlines, stabilo pens, paint brushes, acrylics, scraps of paper, clay
- A quiet place with books
- Selamah asking why I didn’t chat with Girlmok (because Girlmok is too majestic to chat with a mere commoner)
- Seeing Budin on TV :D
- The Art of Spirited Away!
I’m going to start the big canvas painting again. Tomorrow. Maybe I can sell things on the streets or etsy and become a squillionaire. Thing is, I can’t bear to separate from my amateur works. hmmm
Clearing my mind by exploring kraken-filled buildings and tree-lined pathways.
Frodo is finally going out again.
Celebrating certain things with friends.
Some ‘old’ photos of Dublin and Galway. My beloved alma mater :D
Lights and a bowl of tantanmen