Approximately ~11 hours to go, before I fly off home :) Happiness :)
Feeling of accomplishment because I have:
- Finished my project and handed in my thesis. Doing research is actually quite challenging and I had days when I wanted to throw down my pipettes and overturn the table of tiny bottles of DNA, but in the end, I guess things fell into place. I started understanding and even felt a bit excited with our little discovery (I think my SV was even more excited than I was…). I actually feel a bit sad that I’ll be leaving uni again.But I guess it’s always like this, when you get used to something, and suddenly, it’s over.
- Became a tutor for another student. It feels nice, being able to help them as well.
- Said goodbyes, thankyous and goodlucks to the people I worked with. Thanks Big Boss, thanks Small Boss, thanks partner, thanks student of mine. Everyone helped in one way or another.
- Managed to do my GNIB card today. I came at ~8-ish and already, the tickets were gone. Thankfully, they let me proceed ASAP due to my line of ahem work.
- Packed half my things for the move
I’ve already planned on what to eat, as soon as I land: NASI LEMAK! and roti canai and ayam goreng and a glass of teh tarik/iced tea/air bandung. Can’t blame me for this, as I have been eating nonsense these past couple of weeks. See you guys soon :)